Code the following diagnostic statements using the Hypertension table in the ICD-9-CM Index to
Diseases. Be sure to verify the code(s) using the ICD-10 Tabular List of Diseases.
1. Hypertension, benign
2. Hypertension due to brain tumor, unspecified
3. Malignant hypertension with congestive heart failure
4. Newborn affected by maternal hypertension
5. Hypertensive disease due to pheochromocytoma
6. Chronic venous hypertension due to deep vein thrombosis
7. Malignant labile hypertension
8. Benign renovascular hypertension
9. Secondary hypertension due to Cushing's disease
10. Necrotizing hypertension
Assign a combination code to each diagnostic statement below, using the ICD-10 Index to
Diseases. Be sure to verify the code(s) in the ICD-10 Tabular List of Diseases.
1. Diabetes with ketoacidosis
2. Detached retina with giant tear
3. Rheumatic fever with heart involvement
4. Acute lung edema with heart disease
5. Atherosclerosis of the extremities with intermittent claudication
6. Emphysema with acute and chronic bronchitis
7. Acute gastric ulcer with perforation and hemorrhage
8. Diverticulosis with diverticulitis
9. Acute and chronic cholecystitis
10. Fractured fibula (closed) with tibia
Code the following diagnostic statements using the Neoplasm table in the ICD-9-CM Index to
Diseases. Be sure to verify the code(s) in the ICD-9-CM Tabular List of Diseases.
1. Carcinoma of the right palatine tonsil
2. Metastatic ovarian cancer to the liver
3. Stomach cancer, primary site
4. Lipoma of muscle of forearm
5. Osteosarcoma of the left femoral head
7. Hodgkin's sarcoma
8. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
9. Intrathoracic reticulosarcoma
10. Adenocarcinoma of the rectum and anus
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from chap3 midtap homework . Additional comments: "How do i find the answer?"
- Is there a way to determine if two atoms will form ions or a covalent bond when they react?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 2 exercises for foundations review 2.