An interesting sub-discipline in the field of corporate finance has always been the venture capital system of funding emerging businesses. With both changes in society and technology, the role of VC funding is changing.
Considering this please address the following prompts:
- In your opinion how might the mechanics of new company funding change in the next 20 years?
- What impact, if any, will these changes have on VC funding?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references please.
Recently Asked Questions
- The problem is related to singular value decomposition. (Seeing problem on the picture)
- (SHOW WORK PLEASE) 1)Express each decimal number in binary as an 8-bit sign-magnitude number: +29 2)Express each decimal number as an 8-bit number in the 2's
- The commute time to work in the U.S. has a bell shaped distribution with a population mean of 24.4 minutes and a population standard deviation of 6.5 minutes.