An interesting sub-discipline in the field of corporate finance has always been the venture capital system of funding emerging businesses. With both changes in society and technology, the role of VC funding is changing.
Considering this please address the following prompts:
- In your opinion how might the mechanics of new company funding change in the next 20 years?
- What impact, if any, will these changes have on VC funding?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references please.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.) You consider buying both Stock A and Stock B to make a portfolio to reduce some unsystematic risk. Both stocks will be weighted equally in the portfolio.
- Answer following questions about causality. 1) What are the three necessary conditions for causality (5 points) ? 2) Find or develop a case (or example)
- Since the SUTA rates changes are made at the end of each year and there is much discussion about changes to the FUTA rate, the available 2017 rates were used