An interesting sub-discipline in the field of corporate finance has always been the venture capital system of funding emerging businesses. With both changes in society and technology, the role of VC funding is changing.
Considering this please address the following prompts:
- In your opinion how might the mechanics of new company funding change in the next 20 years?
- What impact, if any, will these changes have on VC funding?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references please.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose we regress y on an intercept , x , Male , Left and Center and then do another regression , regressing y on an intercept , x , and Center and Right .
- A solid cylinder has a moment of inertia of 2 kg · m 2 . It is at rest at time zero when a net torque given by is applied . After 2 s , the angular velocity
- Bayes theorem says that the posterior is