This week, you will conduct a securities assessment for your securities and my weekly portfolio analysis.
For your securities assessment, select several of the stocks in your portfolio with dividend and growth information, and complete the following:
- Calculate their value using the dividend valuation model (DVM), including zero growth, constant growth, and variable growth.
- Comment on the differences between the DVM value and the current market value.
- Download a 6-month high-low-close chart for each of your securities from an appropriate Web site. Select one of your common stocks and download daily high-low-close prices for the past 8 weeks. Construct a point-and-figure chart, and comment on what you find.
- Analyze how your portfolio returns would have been affected had you placed moving stop-loss orders at prices 10 percent below the market prices of your securities. Show when you would have been stopped out, and show the recalculation of the returns.
Recently Asked Questions
- The sum of the forces on the hanging mass m 2 in the vertical direction is if the positive direction is taken as the direction it moves as m 1 falls )
- What is the acceleration of mass m 1 if m 1 =200 grams and m 2 =175 grams ?
- Which of the following could provide the force that is always perpendicular to the motion of the