go to the following web site and find the stock information for Costco (COST): https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/COST?p=COST&.tsrc=fin-srch
Recently a relative left you a substantial amount of money, which you wish to invest. After the recent increasing gas prices, you have decided to invest in a company's stock in the technology and consulting industry. As you know there are several ways to determine the value of the stock. The information that you have been able to find on Costco (COST) allows you to see the company's P/E ratio, dividend yield, beta and EPS.
The information that you have been able to find on Costco (COST) allows you to see the company's P/E ratio, dividend yield, beta and EPS.
1. Please list that information for Costco and the date you found the information.
There are three methods you might use to determine the stock value of Costco (COST), Price-Earnings Method, Dividend Discount Method, and using CAPM to determine value.
2. Please tell me how in detail the information you have found might be used to determine the value of the stock in one of these three methods.
Using any of these methods is based information for the company at a given time. The market is merging the economic, market and firm specific factors to determine the "current" value.
3. Which of these factors do you think is best to rely on for a long-term value of a firm's stock and why?
Recently Asked Questions
- 3 industrial firms, with the following initial pollution levels and cost of reducing pollution by 1 unit: Firm Initial Pollution Cost of reducing pollution by
- NY Pharmaceutical is considering a project that requires a new piece of lab equipment that they purchase today for $80,000. It will depreciate on a
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from finalexammsword.