Interview an Accountant or Accounting Firm:
1)Which legal structure do you recommend? Why?
2) Can this legal structure be changed once it has been established?
3) Should the business be formed in or out of state? Why?
4) What are the tax implications of the legal structure recommended
Recently Asked Questions
- If in a perfectly competitive industry , market price is below average total cost but above average variable cost at the output where marginal cost equals
- One study of long-haul truck drivers showed that they were at 23 times greater risk of a collision while texting . This best illustrates the impact of
- Evidence that dissociative identity disorder is NOT simply a product of conscious role playing is most clearly provided by the