1. The market value of your firm’s equity is $500 million, which is also the value of your total debt. Your cost of debt (rd) is 6% and your cost of equity is (re) is 10%. What is your weighted average cost of capital (WACC) if your tax rate is 40%?
2. Your receivables in June from the previous month are $22,920. The collections in July from the two previous months are $20,320. What are your receivables in July for the two previous months?
3. Stony Products has a receivables turnover of ten times. What is Stony’s receivables collection period (RCP)?
4. A firm currently uses credit terms of net 35 with no discounts allowed. It has sales of $2M (M = million), cost of sales (at t = 0) of $1.3M. On average, 98% of customers pay in 2 months, while 2% of customers never pay. At a required return of 1% per month, what is the NPV of one year’s sales under the current policy
Recently Asked Questions
- CO6: Plans clinical practice activities that integrate professional nursing standards in accordance with the Nursing Code of Ethics and the ANA standards of
- In the experiment shown below , IL-15 was studied to determine its role in the selective expansion of lymphoid cells . Cells from control mice wild type – Wt