- A finance company that lends to "high-risk" automobile buyers, finds the following variables important to classifying default probabilities:
- Time at present residence
- Prior bankruptcy filing (yes or no)
- Time in present job
- Monthly income
- Phone in name (yes or no)
- Prior repossession of item purchased on credit (yes or no)
- Type of residence (e.g. apartment, rent house, purchased house)
Next to each variable indicate whether it increases (+) or decreases (-) anticipated default risk, and how you would evaluate the type of residence in assigning creditworthiness to applicants. Feel free to simply use + and - in the list above.
Recently Asked Questions
- According to Chomsky 's theory of language development , which factor predicts communication ?
- Sphinx Question Component Null Or Empty: 22618594
- Allen is 19 years old . He knows who he is and where he is going . He is committed to becoming an environmental biologist and devoting his life and career to