- the risk free rate is 1.902
- Market Cap (the market value of
equity) 254.89 Billion; Enterprise Value (market-value equity + net debt) 319.73 Billion; Total Cash 10.11 billion ; Total Cash Per Share 5.62 ; Total Debt 56.96 billion; Beta 0.7
- pre tex cost of debt 3.522%
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some roles and responsibilities of leaders within health care organizations?
- 1.Discuss the following features and roles of the Australian health care system: within your answers cover political and economical impacts on health care
- Compare and contrast the 3 basic types of B2B marketplaces and services.