2. MSA Concentration: Financial Planning, Analysis & Control
3. MSA 698 Major Issue and associated questions (copy from your Student Portfolio Application, as approved by the instructor):
3-1 Capital budget implications
3-2 Direct and Indirect costs and associated implications
3-3 Impact of change on sales and revenue
4. MSA 602 proposed research questions.
4-1: What are the major steps involved in the capital budgeting and what are the implications if a step is missed?
4-2: What is the difference between direct and indirect costs and associated implications?
4-3: What is the impact of changes on sales and revenue?
Proposed Data Collection Approach
5-1 In the process of reading and researching scholar literature, I am planning to use Google Scholar and ABI-Inform and Google search engine.
5-2 Capital Budget research and documents, how costs can directly and indirectly affect sales and incoming money, what can/will be the impacts on change of sales and revenue.
6. Textbook Chapters
6-1 Discuss which MSA 602 course objectives and textbook chapters relate to the MSA 602 issues that you are examining for this analysis:
7. Organizational Data
7-1 Describe plans for collecting data related to the specific MSA 602 topics that you identified earlier. Keep in mind that the data collection timeframe for these papers is very short. You need to collect data in approximately a one-week timeframe. Data other than the literature is essential to effectively analyze the issues.
a) Data included in internal reports, documents and other printed or electronic information (what information, where located, probability of gaining access to it):
b) Data collected by conducting informal interviews and/or documenting personal observations and knowledge obtained from co-workers or others associated with the organization:
c) Data obtained from the Internet about the organization. Information related to administration, globalization, and multiculturalism is likely to be more difficult to locate from Internet-based sources. Organization charts, speeches by senior executives, organizational promotional material, or press reports might be potential sources for such information.
For publicly traded companies these might include a business prospectus or annual report to investors. For federal agencies, it might include GAO reports, annual budgets, strategic plans, performance reports, etc.
Be specific in identifying the anticipated Internet sources, explaining what information, from what source, for what purpose, and how will it help answer the research questions:
Recently Asked Questions
- There were 481 481 tickets purchased for a major league baseball game. The general admission generaladmission tickets cost $ 6.50 6.50 and the upper reserved
- El congreso y el gobernador deciden que deben reducir la contaminacin ambiental reduciendo el uso de la gasolina. Imponen un impuesto de $0.10 en cada litro de
- Much has been written in popular magazines about aerobic training and how it is the only way one can burn fat. Explain this belief, evaluate it, and describe