Years to Maturity -Yield to Maturity(percent)-Current Prices
2. One-year T-bill rates over the next four years are expected to be 3%, 4%, 5%, and 5.5%. If four-year T-bonds are yielding 4.5%, what is the liquidity premium on this bond?
3. If a 90 day Canadian promissory note for $1,000 is sold for a 1% discount. What is its effective yield? Note all yields are quoted annually.
4. Accrued interest: If there are 183 days between interest settlement dates and it is 50 days since the last payment. The coupon rate is 3.5%. The quoted price is $950. The face value is $1000. What is the clean price? What is the accrued interest? What is the price that investors pay?
5. A bond pays semi-annual coupon of $40. In half a year, price increases from $950 to $1000. a) what is the capital gain yield? b) what is the income yield? c) what is the holding period return in this half a year?
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear Student,... View the full answer
This question was asked on Mar 16, 2010 and answered on Mar 17, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Propaganda The flood of sensational propaganda in the First World War made a powerful psychological impact on the United States and tended to draw American
- As an HIM student, create a flow chart of medical record/ health information starting from when a patient is admitted and discharge in a hospital setting
- Solid barium sulfate is placed into a beaker to form a saturated solution of barium sulfate. The solution has a barium concentration of 1x10-5M. What is