Sales $6,893,755 $5,893,755
of Sales $5,300,807 $4,600,807
Gross profit $1,592,948 $1,292,948
Depreciation and amoritization $364,273 $354,273
SG&A $902,820 $702,820
Income from operations (EBIT) $325,855 $235,855
Other income (expense)
Interest expense $48,905 $28,905
Interest income $3,465 $1,465
Gain on sale of assets $8,059 $9,059
Income before taxes (EBT) $265,426 $196,426
Income tax expense $161,910 $119,820
Net income $103,516 $76,606
SG&A is selling and general administrative expense
Income tax rate is 39.0%
based on these numbers, what are the
- Current Ratio =?
- Quick Ratio =?
- Debt to Equity =?
- Debt to Total Assets =?
- Interest Coverage =?
Management Efficiency Ratios
- Accounts Receivable Turnover =?
- Days Sales Outstanding =?
- Days of Inventory =?
- Accounts Payable Turnover =?
Recently Asked Questions
- Abner Corporation's bonds mature in 18 years and pay 15 percent interest annually. If you purchase the bonds for $725, what is your yield to maturity?
- Fingen's 17-year, $1,000 par value bonds pay 11 percent interest annually. The market price of the bonds is $1,120 and the market's required yield to maturity
- Doisneau 25-year bonds have an annual coupon interest of 15 percent, make interest payments on a semiannual basis, and have a $1,000 par value. If the bonds