Suppose a company grants stock options that last 8 years and vest after 3 years. The stock price and strike
price are both $40.00. The stock price volatility is 30%, the risk-free rate is 5%, and the company pays no dividends. What is the (risk-neutral) expected life for the employee stock option? What is the value of the option obtained by using this expected life in Black-Scholes-Merton?
Recently Asked Questions
- A lender issues a $280 loan to a borrower.There is a 82% chance the borrower will make the full required loan repayment, and a 18% chance that the borrower
- Below are the closing values and daily return on the S&P 500 for the last ten days. What are the daily andannualized standard deviations? You may use excel for
- If 1 point raises an effective interest rate 1/8%, then a six-point discount will raise a 91/4% loan to an effective rate of