Question 8 options:Clovechok Petroleum has the following capital structure on its Statement of Financial Position:
Bonds, 6% coupon annually, 15 years to maturity
Preferred shares, 9% dividend rate
Common shares 250,000 shares outstanding
- New debt can be issued to yield 10%, with flotation costs being 2%
- New preferred shares would require a yield of 12%, with after tax flotation costs of 3%
- Common shares are currently trading at $20.00; however, new shares would be sold at $19.80 and also incur 7% after tax flotation cost. The expected dividends in the coming year will be $3.50. The growth rate is 6%.
- The risk free rate = 4.6%, the market return = 18.60% and Beta = 1.35
- Clovechok's tax rate is 38% and would require new common shares to fund new investments.
What is the value of Kd? Round to 2 decimal places. No % required.
What is the value of Kp? Round to 2 decimal places. No % required.
What is the value of Kn? Round to 2 decimal places.
What is the market value of the bonds? Round to the nearest dollar. No dollar sign and no commas. Example.... 1050653
What is the market value of the preferred shares? No dollar sign and no commas. Example.... 1050653
What is the market value of the common shares? No dollar sign and no commas. Example.... 1050653
Let's pretend that I gave you the following information:
Kd = 7%
Kp = 9%
Kn = 13%
Bonds Market Value = $2,000,000
Preferred Share Market Value = $3,000,000
Common Share Market Value = $5,000,000
What is the value of WACC? Round to 2 decimal places. No %. Example... 11.50
303,122 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses