6) Albright Motors is expected to pay a year end dividend of $3 a share (D1=$3). The stock currrently sells for $30 a share. The required (and expected) rate of return on the stock is 16%.
If the dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate, g, what is g?
7) You work for smith company as a consultant. Kroncke target capital structure is 30% debt, 20% preferred, and 50% common equity. The after tax cost of debt is 8%, the cost of preferred is 6.5%, and the cost of retained earnings is 13.25%. The firm will not be issuing any new stock. What is its WACC?
Recently Asked Questions
- How can teachers (in his words) "create magic" in the classroom? What role might different, diverse cultures play in this process? How can we more effectively
- An exon is: a series of amino acids at the end of a new polypeptide that directs transcription to the ER. RNA that is removed during the processing of an RNA
- What are some of the power dynamics which exist between teachers and students that have interfered with your learning? How can we work to overcome these