St. Vincent Hospital has overall variable costs of 30% of total revenue and fixed costs of $42 million
1. Compute the break-even point expressed in total revenue.
2. A patient-day is often used to measure the volume of a hospital. Suppose there are to be 50,000
patient-days next year. Compute the average daily revenue per patient-day necessary to break even.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Geological Time: a. The Cambrian geological period is characterized by the first major extinction event of complex organisms. Briefly describe
- A hacker is trying to guess someone's password. The hacker knows (somehow) that the password is 4 digits long, and that each digit could be a number between 0
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from FIRST EXAM SPRING 2017.docx.