1) Using the dividend valuation model, the value of company A's stock will be lower than the value of Company B's stock.
2) Other things being equal, if Company A and Company B have the same firm value, Company B must have more debt, thus leveraging its returns for the benefit of shareholders.
3) Other things being equal, if Company A and Company B have the same firm value, Company A may have more shares of stock outstanding than Company B.
4) Company B's required rate of return is higher than Company A's required return.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. How can marketing managers leverage a sales organization to achieve pull through of marketing strategies for pricing, product, and
- 1) In Freud’s view, what are the “three qualities of mental processes,” how are they different, and what common root underlies all of them? (See pages
- Could I please have help with the AP Biology question as soon as possible if someone can