1) A bond manager who wishes to hold the bond with the greatest potential volatility would be wise to hold
a. short-term, high-coupon bonds.
b. long-term, low-coupon bonds
c. long-term, zero-coupon bonds
d. short-term, zero-coupon bonds
e. short-term, low-coupon bonds
2) A financial institution can hedge its interest rate risk by
a. matching the duration of its assets to the duration of its liabilities.
b. setting the duration of its assets equal to half that of the duration of its liabilities.
c. match the duration of its assets weighted by the market value of its assets with the duration of its liabilities weighted by the market value of its liabilities.
d. setting the duration of its assets weighted by the market value of its assets to one half that of the duration of the liabilities weighted by the market value of the liabilities
3) Assuming that the current ratio is currently 2, which of the following actions will increase it?
a. Purchasing inventory with cash
b. Purchasing inventory on short-term credit
c. Paying off a short-term bank loan with long-term debt
d. All of the above increase the current ratio.
e. None of the above increase the current ratio
Recently Asked Questions
- I will be writing a paper on cheating from the perspective of an act utilitarian. What is the relation between these two? Is cheating allowed under the act
- company cultures vary widely in strength and influence.some cultures are strong and have a big impact on a company's practices and behavioral norms.others are
- Suppose the Digby company begins to compete through good designs, high awareness and easy accessibility for their existing products, what strategy would they