2) Oppenheimer Bank is offering a 30-year mortgage with an EAR of 5 3/8%. If you plan to borrow $150,000, what will your monthly payment be?
3) You have decided to refinance your mortgage. You plan to borrow whatever is outstanding on your current mortgage. The current monthly payment is $2356 and you have made every payment on time. The original term of the mortgage was 30 years, and the mortgage is exactly four years and eight months old. You have just made your monthly payment. The mortgage interest rate is 6 3/8% (APR). How much do you owe on the mortgage today?
Recently Asked Questions
- According to socially accepted stereotypes, men prefer to have more sexual partners and are less committed to relationships than are women. What would be some
- QUESTION_3: Briefly summarize the purpose, research method, findings, and conclusions of studies that provide a scholarly foundation for your proposed (or
- How do i do question 10. letter H. I dont understand how to do it