1. All else equal, senior debt generally has a lower yield to maturity than subordinated debt.
2. An indenture is a bond that is less risky than a mortgage bond.
3. Under our bankruptcy laws, any firm that is in financial distress will be forced to declare bankruptcy and then be liquidated.
4. If a bond's coupon rate exceeds its yield to maturity, then its expected return to investors exceeds the yield to maturity.
5. The expected return on a corporate bond will generally exceed the bond's yield to maturity.
Recently Asked Questions
- What Threats, vulnerabilities, risks, risks mitigation, and remediation procedures can Department of homeland security do to prevent future cyber
- Suppose the market for Nike shoes is in equilibrium . A new technology appears that reduce the cost of making the shoes . Holding all else equal , what happens
- Which of the following is a determinant of demand for a good ?