2. What are four main advantages of investing in common stock?
3. Why should investors consider common stock as investment vehicle if they have a long-term time horizon?
4. Why does dividend income growth exceed that of bon income growth over a period of time?
5. Explain the difference in taxation between stock dividend income and bond interest income.
6. What is a capital gain? Is it taxed the same way as dividends?
7. Describe some of the characteristics of common stock.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does the pope's robe; vestments represent power and how does the clothing give power to the pope in Catholicism?
- I'm having a hard time understanding how to find the LCL and UCL....could you please explain how I find the lower control unit and the Upper control unit?
- The main assessment criterion in skopos theory is ‘functional adequacy’ rather than equivalence. Consider how ‘adequacy’ is to be judged and by whom,