37. The coupon rate on a debt issue is 12%. If the yield to maturity on the debt is 9.33%, what is the after-tax cost of existing debt if the firm's tax rate is 34%?
38. Assume a project has earnings before depreciation and taxes of $10,000, depreciation of $40,000, and that the firm has a 30 percent tax bracket. What are the after-tax cash flows for the project?
c) a loss of $21,000
d) none of the above
39. You require an IRR of 13% to accept a project. If the project will yield $10,000 per year for 6 years, what is the maximum amount that you would be willing to invest in the project?
a) less than $25,000
b) more than $25,000 and less than $30,000
c) more than $30,000 and less than $35,000
d) more than $35,000
Recently Asked Questions
- Submit a review of an article where physical security failed Propose a possible change in that organization’s physical security that could have prevented the
- The Para Company sales are $2 Million. Its Variable costs are 65% of sales, and excess capacity would permit a substantial expansion in sales without
- break down of SAR in t-account needed from dec 20x0-march 31st 20x4