Complete the simulation "Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing" and prepare a 1,050 word summary in which you address the following:
Formulate a differentiation strategy for Cruiser Thorr by changing the market mix at the Price, Place, Promotion and Services levels.
My Performances: Marketing Mix , Lifestyle, price, service offering and quality engineering.- repositioning, financial options- price parameter, increasing service
My Decisions: Maintaining price- Publicize through Hollywood Films- Internet (manufacturer's Web Site), Financial Service and Customization Options,
A. For each of the three major phases in the simulation, describe:
1) The situation
2) Your recommended solution(s), including why
3) Your results
B. Summarize the different marketing components addressed in this simulation by answering the following questions:
1) What is the relationship between differentiation and positioning of products or services? Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it to be? Why or why not?
2) What is the impact of the product life cycle on marketing? What impact did the product life-cycle have on the product in the simulation?
Perceptual Map in Marketing for Cruiser Thorr Motorcycles (Thorr Motorcycles).
Please provide reference(s)
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Case 123 amazonapple google facebook (1). Additional comments: "Just
- A duopoly faces the inverse demand p= 110 –0.5×q . Both firms in the industry have constant costs of $10 per unit of output. If the industry consists of
- write a paragraph analysing how staples uses examples to illustrate and explain reflections. (black men and public spaces)