After graduation, you plan to work for Mega Corporation for 10 years and then start your own business. You expect to save $5,000 a year for the first 5 years and $10,000 annually for the following 5 years, with the first deposit being made a year from today. In addition, your grandfather just gave you a $10,000 graduation gift which you will deposit immediately. If the account earns 8% compounded annually, what how much will you have when you start your business 10 years from now?
A 30-year, $115,000 mortgage has a nominal annual rate of 7%. All payments are made at the end of each month.
10. What is the monthly payment on the mortgage?
11. What is the remaining balance on the mortgage after 5 years?
12. How much of your 2nd monthly payment will go toward the repayment of principal?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please help me out with these questions. I am unsure to define the characteristic equations.
- One way to develop good outcomes is the SMART acronym. SMART stands for Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time Related. Here is a link to a
- I need help on this chapter ASAP. Could you please help thank you