Caledonia is considering two additional mutually exclusive projects. The cash flows associated with these projects are as follows:
Year Project A Project B
0 -$100,000 -$100,000
1 32,000 0
2 32,000 0
3 32,000 0
4 32,000 0
5 32,000 $200,000
The required rate of return on these projects is 11%.
1. What is each project's payback period?
2. What is each project's net present value?
3. What is each project's internal rate of return?
4. What has caused the ranking conflict?
5. Which project should be accepted? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- QUESTION 21 Any date that appears on a negotiable instrument is presumed correct, until: 1.Evidence is introduced to establish a contrary date. 2.The
- A value stream income statement is best associated with: Value chain analysis. Activity-based costing. The theory of constraints. Lean manufacturing.
- Need serious help on stats and probability please help. I've attached docs for review.