Year Project A Project B
0 -$100,000 -$100,000
1 32,000 0
2 32,000 0
3 32,000 0
4 32,000 0
5 32,000 $200,000
The required rate of return on these projects is 11%.
1. What is each project's payback period?
2. What is each project's net present value?
3. What is each project's internal rate of return?
4. What has caused the ranking conflict?
5. Which project should be accepted? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose 1000 units of a good are sold at $10 a unit. If price increases to $15 and total revenue increases to $15,000 and increases by $1000 for every dollar
- Question iii HLTAAP002- confirm physical health status HLTAAP003- analyse and respond to client health information
- A new position has been approved for creation; this position will be eligible for full benefits and may even need to be sent to foreign countries. You have