• Retained earnings at the end of 2009 were $700,000, but retained earnings at the end of 2010 had declined to $320,000.
• The company does not pay dividends.
• The company’s depreciation expense is its only non-cash expense; it has no amortization charges.
• The company has no non-cash revenues.
• The company’s net cash flow (NCF) for 2010 was $150,000.
On the basis of this information, which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points: 10)
Prestopino had negative net income in 2010.
Prestopino’s depreciation expense in 2010 was less than $150,000.
Prestopino had positive net income in 2010, but its income was less than its 2009 income.
Prestopino's NCF in 2010 must be higher than its NCF in 2009.
Prestopino’s cash on the balance sheet at the end of 2010 must be lower than the cash it had on the balance sheet at the end of 2009.
Recently Asked Questions
- Vu Enterprises expects to have the following data during the coming year. What is Vu's expected ROE? Assets $200,000 Interest rate 8% D/A 65% Tax rate 40% EBIT
- COMPLEX ANALYSIS III...............very complex in deed............
- Chocolate Factory's convertible debentures were issued at their $1,000 par value in 2009. At any time prior to maturity on February 1, 2029, a debenture holder