Determine the annual net cost of these checking accounts. If the result is a net cost, a "-" sign must preceed your answer.
1. Monthly fee $5, check-processing fee of 20 cents, average of 32 checks written per month. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
2. Annual interest of 4.0% paid if balance exceeds $900, $12 monthly fee if account falls below minimum balance, average monthly balance $1,135, account falls below $900 during 2 months. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
Recently Asked Questions
- question 1 Abraham Maslow suggested that “a person who is lacking food, love, and self-esteem would most likely hunger for food more strongly than anything
- Find the inverse of the following encoding matrix [ Use Gauss Jordan and show full working out ]. -3 -3 -4 0 1 1 4 3 4
- Please find attached questions for your attention.