Determine the annual net cost of these checking accounts. If the result is a net cost, a "-" sign must preceed your answer.
1. Monthly fee $5, check-processing fee of 20 cents, average of 32 checks written per month. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
2. Annual interest of 4.0% paid if balance exceeds $900, $12 monthly fee if account falls below minimum balance, average monthly balance $1,135, account falls below $900 during 2 months. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
Recently Asked Questions
- A battery with an emf of 10.5 V and internal resistance of 1.01 Ω carries a positive current of 0.520 A from its negative terminal to its positive terminal.
- Resource-transfer effects, employment effects, balance-of-payment effects, and effects on competition and economic growth are the major benefits a country
- Which of the following requires a company to be willing to bet that people have similar needs so the same product and message will appeal to manycustomers? A.