Determine the annual net cost of these checking accounts. If the result is a net cost, a "-" sign must preceed your answer.
1. Monthly fee $5, check-processing fee of 20 cents, average of 32 checks written per month. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
2. Annual interest of 4.0% paid if balance exceeds $900, $12 monthly fee if account falls below minimum balance, average monthly balance $1,135, account falls below $900 during 2 months. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
This question was asked on Sep 11, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Water (ρ=1000 kg/m3 , µ=0.001 Pas) is to be transported from a collection tank at a Ground Water Treatment Plant to an elevated reservoir via the pipework
- Briefly describe how the following item of Concrete Work trade are measured in accordance with the NZS 4202. Concrete in foundations and ground slab : (
- How can you elicit, analyse and interpret feedback in the workplace. (80-100 words) What methods might you use to identify and prioritise personal learning