Determine the annual net cost of these checking accounts. If the result is a net cost, a "-" sign must preceed your answer.
1. Monthly fee $5, check-processing fee of 20 cents, average of 32 checks written per month. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
2. Annual interest of 4.0% paid if balance exceeds $900, $12 monthly fee if account falls below minimum balance, average monthly balance $1,135, account falls below $900 during 2 months. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
Recently Asked Questions
- A solid aluminum sphere of radius r1=0.036m is charged with q1=4.4uC (Microcoulomb) of electric charge. It is surrounded concentrically by a spherical copper
- we refer to changes in the way we think about how long something or how far away people are as?
- Please help me with this work. Please show work so that I can understand the concepts. You will be greatly rewarded.