Determine the annual net cost of these checking accounts. If the result is a net cost, a "-" sign must preceed your answer.
1. Monthly fee $5, check-processing fee of 20 cents, average of 32 checks written per month. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
2. Annual interest of 4.0% paid if balance exceeds $900, $12 monthly fee if account falls below minimum balance, average monthly balance $1,135, account falls below $900 during 2 months. Round the answer to the nearest cent.
Recently Asked Questions
- When explain the rights and responsibilities to customer?
- Go to a supermarket and look for three brands of the same product but each with a different price, mention its price in the assignment. Explain whether the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CIS 518 Week 3 Discussion Questions ÔÇô Strayer NEW.docx <a