After 15 years MBC will sell the land at an expected price of $8,00,000.
* What is the MBC expected rate of return (interest rate)?
2)- American Car Corporation expected to have sales of $10,000,000 the cost (Expenses) other than depreciation expected to be 75% of sales, the depreciation is $1,500,000.
All sales will be collected in cash, other costs other than depreciation will be paid in one year, and the tax rate is 40%.
* What is the company net income?
* What is the company Net Cash Flow?
* Suppose the congress change the tax Rate by additional of 5%.
- What is the company Net Income?
* What is the company net cash flow?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment1.pdf.
- An American firm asks the bank for an A$/SFr quote because it received SFr and wants to change it to A$. A bank is quoting the following exchange rates against
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from smt1.pdf.