After 15 years MBC will sell the land at an expected price of $8,00,000.
* What is the MBC expected rate of return (interest rate)?
2)- American Car Corporation expected to have sales of $10,000,000 the cost (Expenses) other than depreciation expected to be 75% of sales, the depreciation is $1,500,000.
All sales will be collected in cash, other costs other than depreciation will be paid in one year, and the tax rate is 40%.
* What is the company net income?
* What is the company Net Cash Flow?
* Suppose the congress change the tax Rate by additional of 5%.
- What is the company Net Income?
* What is the company net cash flow?
Recently Asked Questions
- PLease further explain in more detail why , an increase in consumption tax would cause loanable funds to curve shift to the right. ALso expound on how it leads
- QUESTION 1 The interest- rate- based approach to the monetary policy transmission mechanism says that a change in the money supply influences aggregate
- 1-Which of the following is NOT a reason the Fed alters the rate of growth of the money supply? A to influence the amount of consumption B to influence the