After 15 years MBC will sell the land at an expected price of $8,00,000.
* What is the MBC expected rate of return (interest rate)?
2)- American Car Corporation expected to have sales of $10,000,000 the cost (Expenses) other than depreciation expected to be 75% of sales, the depreciation is $1,500,000.
All sales will be collected in cash, other costs other than depreciation will be paid in one year, and the tax rate is 40%.
* What is the company net income?
* What is the company Net Cash Flow?
* Suppose the congress change the tax Rate by additional of 5%.
- What is the company Net Income?
* What is the company net cash flow?
Recently Asked Questions
- can somenone explain the three main ways that eating is influenced by learning .. give at least 2 examples how these princeples hold true in ur own life
- n your reading this week, you looked at reliability, safety, security, and resilience engineering. Review your reading on SQUARE before posting this week. Read
- Please explain why advertisers use different types of fallacies.