Using the proposal model from the content for this week for NPPS (attached here) to determine:
1) the breakeven point of the 2011 Electronic Book Revenues (which affects all future revenues),
2) the present worth of each of the following three scenarios prepared by Jack, Rory and Ridley, and
3) the expected present worth of the proposal if all three forecasts are equally probable.
Scenario 2011 Electronic Revenues Electronic % increase Printed % decrease COGS % Printed COGS % Electronic
Jack $10,000,000 15% 8% 70% 40%
Rory $10,000,000 12% 9% 75% 30%
Ridley $12,000,000 10% 8% 65% 30%
Cell Reference C8 C9 C12 C14 C10
Submit the assignment in an Excel spreadsheet.
Question 2. (Look at worksheet Q2)
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SP126 Q2 2012.doc.
- Discuss the general community characteristics, such as historical development and geographic boundaries · Describe demographic and socioeconomic
- This is my homework paper for a Finance class, please help me with my finance hw