Using the proposal model from the content for this week for NPPS (attached here) to determine:
1) the breakeven point of the 2011 Electronic Book Revenues (which affects all future revenues),
2) the present worth of each of the following three scenarios prepared by Jack, Rory and Ridley, and
3) the expected present worth of the proposal if all three forecasts are equally probable.
Scenario 2011 Electronic Revenues Electronic % increase Printed % decrease COGS % Printed COGS % Electronic
Jack $10,000,000 15% 8% 70% 40%
Rory $10,000,000 12% 9% 75% 30%
Ridley $12,000,000 10% 8% 65% 30%
Cell Reference C8 C9 C12 C14 C10
Submit the assignment in an Excel spreadsheet.
Question 2. (Look at worksheet Q2)
Recently Asked Questions
- Selective presentation can become an exercise in bad faith when ethics become questionable. Sometimes there may be a thin line between only presenting the
- The air inside a bicycle tire pump has 26.6 joules of heat conducted away from while 59.2 joules of work done are being done on it. What is the change in
- Can someone help me understand what Erikson’s developmental crisis of early childhood is?