final answer for profit/loss WILL NOT BE SUFFICIENT for the full credit. (50 points)
(2) Provide an option graph based on the stock price and profit (loss) data points that you calculated
in (1) and indicate: (i) the Breakeven price, (ii) the region where the option will be at-the-money,
(iii) the region where the option will be out-of-the-money; (iv) the region where the option will be
in-the-money (30 points)
(3) Indicate the maximum gain and maximum loss for the option position. (20 points)
1. Writing Call Options (SHORT CALL): A call option on Illinois stock specifies an exercise price of
$40 and the premium on the call option is $5. Calculate the net profit or loss per share to be earned by
this short call position assuming that the stock price is as follows:
Net Profit or Loss per Share to Be Earned
S by the Writer (Seller) of the Call Option
Recently Asked Questions
- Working on a number guessing game in java. 1) I need store prior guesses in a linked list, and the nodes in the list must follow the order of prior guesses.
- What is the issue in this case for a accounting letter to be written?
- Your father is 50 years old and will retire in 10 years. He expects to live for 25 years after he retires, until he is 85. He wants a fixed retirement income