4. Stock Values. Ziggs Corporation will pay $3.85 per share dividend next year. The company pledges to increase its dividend by 4.75 percent per year, indefinitely. If you require a 12 percent return on your investment, how much will you pay for the company's stock today?
10. Growth Rates. The stock price of Jenkins Co. is $53. Investors require a 12 percent rate of return on similar stocks. If the company plans to pay a dividend of $3.15 next year, what growth rate is expected for the company's stock price?
This question was asked on Nov 01, 2012 and answered on Nov 02, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Rivera Company purchased goods with the following terms and details:Sales price, $12,000 Terms , 3/10, n/30 Date of sale, May 5 Date of payment, May 15 Returns
- "Dog whistle racism," as presented in the online lecture, is where a person--usually a politician--says something that has one meaning to non-racist voters and
- Please explain the history and theory of projective geometry in 250-400 words. Sources are appreciated but not necessary.