4. Stock Values. Ziggs Corporation will pay $3.85 per share dividend next year. The company pledges to increase its dividend by 4.75 percent per year, indefinitely. If you require a 12 percent return on your investment, how much will you pay for the company's stock today?
10. Growth Rates. The stock price of Jenkins Co. is $53. Investors require a 12 percent rate of return on similar stocks. If the company plans to pay a dividend of $3.15 next year, what growth rate is expected for the company's stock price?
Recently Asked Questions
- This is from ACS Orgo Study Guide's Synthesis and Qualitative Analysis section. I don't understand why the answer is C for this. Please explain and or show
- This is from ACS Orgo Study Guide's Synthesis and Qualitative Analysis section. I don't understand why the answer is D for this. Please explain and or show
- I need someone who is able to do a report for my project. it is construction management class. the project is about warranty. for more details about my project