1. How did Berkshire Hathaway's book and market values change over the past year? How does its
market-to-book ratio today compare to its average over the past 20 years?
2. How would you explain the change in Berkshire Hathaway's market-to-book ratio?
3. Why might Berkshire Hathaway's past performance provide little indication of its future
This question was asked on Jan 02, 2013 and answered on Jan 04, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- The smaller of two ice sheets that developed over North America during the Pleistocene was termed the a. Laurentide b. Cordilleran c. Wisconsonian d. Nebraskan
- Sally moves out of her home to a new apartment. She decides that instead of selling the home that she would rent it instead. At the time of the conversion the
- After purchasing Tina's business Simon decides to add on to the building. His costs are as follows: