Answers to the following questions:
1. Derive the EOQ’s, and explain how it works. Illustrate your answer.
2. What is Home Depot’s EOQ for the deluxe toilet units?
3. Using the EOQ, what is the average inventory, number of orders per year, and the total annual cost of maintaining the inventory of deluxe toilet units?
4. What would the EOQ be if expected sales were 2,000 units per year, ordering cost was $160, and the carry cost was $200?
5. Explain the main differences between the EOQ and the Baumol’s model.
Recently Asked Questions
- Check the data flows that should be on the level 0 data flow diagram: Confirmation from 5.0 to Employer Employer Information from Employer to 1.0 Temporary
- Assignment 1: Firm Research what the turn around time
- A 0.1114 g sample containing chloride, Cl- ion was added with 38.00 mL of 0.03279 M silver nitrate, AgNO3 and after allowing the precipitate to form, the