2. The TIPS 1.250% coupon maturity 7/15/2020 has a positive yield to maturity( 1/22/2013) because its yield is protected from inflation. True or false?
3. The Blackrock Global Allocation Fund focuses on a single asset class (common stock) within a single industry (shipping). true of false?
4. A $100,000 hypothetical lump-sum investment in the Blackrock Global Allocation Fund in 1989 yielded a total of $194,718 through annual withdrawals had an ending value of $200,000 in December of 201. true or false?
5. Based on data supplied by Yahoo Finance you can conclude that on average an increase in the value of the stock market of 1% will coincide with an increase in the value of BAS shares by 2.34%. true or false?
6. The cumulative total return of the Blackrock Global Allocation Fund for the period 2000-2011 was above that of US Stocks. true or false?
7. The Blackrock Global Allocation Fund only invests in debt of companies in emerging markets. true or false?
8. The TIPS 1.250% coupon maturity 7/15/2020 had a negative yield to maturity on 1/22/2012. true or false?
9. Based on data supplied by Yahoo Finance you can conclude that on average a decline in the value of the stock market by 1% will coincide with a decline in BAS by less than 1%. true or false?
10. The spread between the YTM on the 2.63% US Treasury Note maturing 8/15/2020 and The TIPS 1.250% coupon maturity 7/15/2020 on 1/23/2012 was 2.517.true or false?
This question was asked on Jan 25, 2013 and answered on Jan 25, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- The year is 1778, and the Continental Army desperately needs to get supplies through to their troops at Valley Forge. A caravan of four wagons has left
- 1. What is logistic regression? 2. Identify types of logistic regression? 3. How to perform logistic regression in SPSS?
- 1.in an answer of at least two well developed paragraphs explain the advantages and disadvantages of free market economies 2.In an answer of at least two-well