1) Discuss what the evidence (using naturally occurring data, survey data, and experimental data) suggests about the relationship among overconfidence, trading activity, and portfolio performance.
2) Analyst Safa Rashtchy’s developed his 2010 forecast for EBay’s revenue by assuming that is annual growth would be about a 10 percent compounded annual growth rate between 2002 and 2010. In the previous year, eBay’s revenue had grown at the rate of 62 Percent, and the firm forecast that its revenue would increase by 58 Percent in 2003. Which, if any, of the behavioral elements described in chapter 1 might have affected Rashtchy’s long-term forecast?
Recently Asked Questions
- How are budgets used for a company or in government? What would your suggestions be to balance our economic budget? 2nd. After identifying suggestions for
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EDPSP 490 A HW2.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 2 Cladograms. Additional comments: "can u show me the answer?"