Read Review Question 8 located at the end of Chapter 3.
Select two (2) editorials / essays / columns (by staff or freelance writers) on a current issue of public policy from two (2) different publications (large metropolitan or national newspaper such as Washington Post or the New York Times or national magazines such as Newsweek, Time, and The New Republic.)
Examine Box 3.0 – Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis.
Read Demonstration Exercise 1 located at the end of Chapter 3.
Choose a policy issue area in the U.S. such as gun control, violent crime control, white-collar crime, illegal drugs, medical insurance fraud, and environmental protection of waterways, job creation, affordable health care, or Medicare.
Explore the chart features of Excel, PowerPoint for use in this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:(Note: Refer to Review Question 8 located at the end of Chapter 3 for criteria 1-3.)
1. Apply the procedures for argumentation analysis (located in Chapter 8) to display contending positions and underlying assumptions for the content of Review Question 1.
2. Rate the assumptions and plot them according to their plausibility and importance. (Refer to Figure 3.16, “Distribution of warrant by plausibility and importance.”)
3. Determine which arguments are the most plausible. Provide a rationale for your views.
(Note: Refer to Demonstration Exercise 1 located at the end of Chapter 3 for criteria 4-6.)
4. Apply the procedures for stakeholder analysis presented in Box 3.0 “Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis” to generate a list of stakeholders who affect or are affected by problems in the issue area chosen for analysis.
5. Create a cumulative frequency distribution from the list, placing stakeholders (numbered 1 – n) on the horizontal axis; placing the number of new ideas generated by each stakeholder; and then connecting the total new ideas of each stakeholder with a line graph. (Note: The ideas may be objectives, alternatives, outcomes causes, etc.; ideas should not be duplicates. The frequency distribution can be created in Excel or PowerPoint using the chart feature.)
6. Write an analysis of the results of the frequency distribution that answers the following questions: (a) Does the line graph flatten out? (b) If so, after how many stakeholders? (c) What conclusions can be drawn about the policy problems in the issue area? (Note: Compare your work with Case Study 3.1 at the end of the chapter.)
7. Provide at least two (2) academic or government resources to support your views. (Note: Do not use open source Websites such Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are not acceptable resources.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Min Pages: 5
Max Pages: 6
Level of Detail: Show all work
Please provide chapter 3 and 8
chapter 3 and 8 can be found in...
chapter 3 is about structuring policy problems and chapter 8 is about developing policy Arguments. The question says select...
hello, are you there?
Kindly increase the price as...
what amount do you want
Never Mind Will Do The Needful.
Okay. Please do not reply.
Hey I have been trying for the book online to read and do the...
I dont have the software and the assignment is...
I am trying other sources .
Can I take pictures...
Please do that. That...
Here are picture of the materials needed for this assignment. Please remember that...
Please where is the answer to...
I have been trying to complete this assignment, but...
Please when will this assignment...
I am tiring to complete soon.
Hi, I apologize for the delay. I am at the fag...
Okay, I am still...
Hi, I apologize that, it was delayed in submitting the solution . But I am linking...
If still there is time available, would request to...
I dont have anymore time, Like I said before it is passed...
Well I hope my...
As per your request, I am going to...
- Has anyone successfully completed PAD 520 Public Policy Analysis Assignment 2: Stakeholders Analysis?
- Rating: Not yet rated
- Industry/Corporate Analysis Research for Samsung Objective Select an industry and a company within the selected industry to complete a comprehensive analysis.
- 1. Answer all the following three (3) questions. 2. Where and when DETAILED CALCULATIONS are involved, you must use one EXCEL file. Note: your Excel worksheet
- Rating: Not yet rated
- I need the scenerio read and do an analysis using the spread sheet. This needs to be original and only 3 pages. I hope you can help me with this please. Thank
- Complete Problem 18 on p. 221 (chapter 7) of Foundations of Financial Management
- Rating: Not yet rated
- Question #1: Financial Statement Analysis (20 Points) Instructions: Refer to the (annual) financial statements for NORDSTROM posted on the course site. You