I am using the book calling "Financial Markets & Institutions by Frederic S. Mishkin and Stanley G. Eakins Seventh Edition.
Here are the questions:
1. Why financials institutions exists ( what problems are they trying to solve?) I think this is chapter 7
2. what factors affect interest rate of mortgages?
3. why would banks prefer to lend adjustable rate mortgages
4. How do funds flow in the mortgage market when the market is efficient
5. who are the players of the financial crisis
6. what roles did each play in the financials crisis ( incentives and what went wrong)
7. what roles did government play prior to, during, and after financial crisis ( goals of the government). Understand some regulations.
8. Know some key terms: MBS, CMO, CDO, Subprime, CDS
The answer to this question... View the full answer