What can you say about the relation between credit ratings and yield spreads? Support your assertion with numbers from the table?
please support answer with some explanation
i can say that they both... View the full answer
- is this a answer? a layman can say that. why can't you see the question properly, support your answer with numbers from table.
- Jul 20, 2016 at 11:45am
- if you look at the table keenly, you will find that the data are increasing across the table per year
- Jul 20, 2016 at 11:49am
- what why are you saying the same thing again and again. if you cant observe anything other than than these increase or decrease thing please dont answer, stop giving this funny answers
- Jul 20, 2016 at 11:57am
- with your dumb answer even i lost my $5 and didn't got the correct answer.
- Jul 20, 2016 at 11:58am
Working on your question am an expert in this area..would you mind posting it in... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- say we allows cars produced in other countries to be sold in the U.S., and that causes the prices of automobiles. Then there is a ....... in consumer's
- In a survey of 2291 adults, 743 say they believe in UFOs. Construct a 99% confidence interval for the population proportion of adults who believe in UFOs.
- Suppose that the own price elasticity of market demand for good 1 is -2. suppose that the supply of good 1 increase by 4%. consumer incomes and the prices of