Hello, I need help with an assignment ASAP: Measuring Financial Performance (Financial Statement Analysis)
Required: A financial analysis (a narrative that includes the supporting calculations) to compare and contrast the two companies with respect to the following:
- Liquidity - Working Capital, Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Operating Cash Flow to Current Liabilities, Days Receivables Outstanding, Days Inventory Held, Accounts Payable Turnover, Days Accounts Payable Outstanding, Revenues to Cash, Days Revenues in Cash, and other metrics that may be helpful.
- Solvency - Liabilities to Assets Ratio, Liabilities to Shareholders' Equity Ratio, Long-Term Debt to Shareholders' Equity Ratio, Interest Coverage Ratio, Operating Cash Flow to Total Liabilities Ratio, and other metrics that may be helpful.
- Profitability - Return on Assets, Profit Margin Percentage, Total Asset Turnover, Return on Common Equity, Capital Structure Leverage, Gross Margin Percentage, Operating Margin Percentage, Accounts Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover, Fixed Asset Turnover, and other metrics that may be helpful.
- Horizontal and Vertical Common-Sized Percentages - Use common-sized percentages from the income statements to perform both vertical and horizontal analysis of the companies' performance.
- DuPont Analysis - Required: DuPont analysis for each company.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you deposit $ 1,000 today in an account that pays 5 % interest at the end of each year . If you withdraw one half of the year 's interest at the end of
- What is the internal rate of return for a project that is expected to cost $ 1,410 today ; produce a cash flow of $ 1,620 in 3 years ; and have a net present
- The major securities traded in the capital markets are