- Determine the gross profit per pound.
- The break-even sales in dollars are ________.
- Legga Lamb has a target profit of $122,000. Therefore, the sales needed to achieve this target profit are $_______ or ________ pounds of product.
- Bella and Teddy are disagreeing on an important business concept. She would like to increase target profit to $150,000 annually. Tom is reluctant to go along with this because he does not feel that the break-even point should be moved that far to the right on the volume-cost-profit graph. Bella snaps back that he is confused with too much college education and graph analysis. They look at you, their financial advisor, for the resolution to this issue. Don't let them down.
- Review your answer in part c. A new supplier has offered to be the exclusive supplier of lamb to Legga Lamb to Go for a 1 year period of time, under contract. Marilee's Lambs, Incorporated, a Kentucky company, would sell their lamb products to them for $2.75 per pound, quick-frozen and delivered, with the understanding that Legga Lamb would have to order a minimum of 70,000 pounds at regular intervals throughout the year, as needed. Comment on what Legga Lamb should do. Base your comments on calculations and come to a conclusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- A study of cancer was conducted among 10,000 men in the United States who were 40–75 years of age. Every two years questionnaires are sent to these
- 1.) Find a polynomial function of lowest degree with rational coefficients that has the given numbers as some of its zeros. 3-i, root square of 5 f(x)=?
- Explain the threat in each of the following types of authentication and provide a solution for each scenario below: Alice sends a password, and Bob compares it