The following are the new values to the data that you have been estimating up to this point:
- funds from bank at 3%.
- initial cost $105,000
- gross revenues from the project will be $25,000 for year 1, then $27,000 for years 2 - 4. Year 5 will be $23,000.
- The expected annual cash outflows (current project costs) are estimated at being $13,000 for the first year, then $12,000 for years 2, 3, and 4. The final year costs will be $10,000.
- After 5 years the equipment will stop working and will be worthless.
- The discount rate continues to be 6%.
Calculate the net present value, and determine whether the project is worth doing from a financial perspective.
Recently Asked Questions
- The patient services revenue and hours of housekeeping services for each department are: Department
- What monthly payment is required to amortize a loan of $30,000 over 10 years if interest at the rate of 9% /year is charged on the unpaid balance and
- . The _________ is a plot of __________. a. CML . . . individual stocks and portfolios b. CML . . . both efficient and inefficient