Hello, I need help to
- calculate the following 13 ratios for two companies.
- (i) Return on Capital Employed
- (ii) Return on Equity
- (iii) Gross Profit Margin
- (iv) Net Profit Margin (using profit after taxation)
- (v) Inventory Turnover Period
- (vi) Receivables Turnover Period
- (vii) Payables Turnover Period
- (viii) Current Ratio
- (ix) Quick Ratio
- (x) Gearing
- (xi) Interest Cover
- (xii) Price to Earnings Ratio
- (xiii) Book to Market Ratio
- decide which one is more suitable as targets for acquisition?
- options available for financing the acquisitions with pros and cons
- what is a comprehensive method of analysing and evaluating the liquidity of a corporation?( take account of income, expenditure, cash flows and balance sheet figures)
The company has net assets of £142.6 billion and a cash balance of £692 million
Helibeb plc's market capitalisation is £32.1 billion and Scylace plc's marketcapitalization is £93.4 billion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is not an accurate trade-off relevant to working capital management? Reducing the risk of illiquidity may decrease profitability.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Smith 2008 Genetics Assessment. Additional comments: "can you explain
- Consider the function f(x)= ( (x+1)^2 + 4e^x - 4 x<0 ( square root-> (x+1) x is equal/greater than 0. Is f(x) continous at x=0. Justify your answer