Please help. How do I fill in this pay stub? I don't under the instructions given below.
Use the gross pay amount to calculate the Social Security and Medicare taxes.
Use the gross pay amount to determine the state tax. (tax is 3%)
Find the total of the taxes.
Use the list below to choose voluntary deductions.
- Retirement: Calculate 5% of gross pay.
- Health Insurance: Use an annual deduction of $1650 to calculate the deduction for the pay period.
- Life Insurance: Use an annual deduction of $400 to calculate the deduction for the pay period.
- Disability Insurance: Use an annual deduction of $150 to calculate the deduction for the pay period.
Find the total of the voluntary deductions.
Determine the net pay by subtracting the tax deductions and the voluntary deductions from the gross pay.
Recently Asked Questions
- hello I am looking for any telehealth assignments related to nursing. I am writing on the benefits and risks of telehealth. Please provide me with material
- Is the general rule contrary to its fundamental purpose according to kantian system ? general rule : everyone can use animal as an experimental material in
- The following data was collected in a clinical trial evaluating a new compound designed to improve wound healing in trauma patients.The new compound is