Select a company in your pathway that maintains an
inventory. Don't use a company that someone has already used. Please put the company's name as the subject of your post. (No posting the company name only to hold it. You must make a full post or I will delete it.)
Access a recent (less than 12 months) annual 10-K report for the company at the EDGAR filings at SEC Edgar search tool or Yahoo or Google finance. Review the report and in and in a minimum of three paragraphs, tell us the following:
1. When the report was filed and the time period it covers, indicating specific dates.
2. What are the company's major product lines?
3. What inventory methods do they use? (Hint: see the Notes of the financial statements)
4. List the major components of the inventory and their values.
5. Include two other items that you found interesting about the financial statements.
Examples of businesses in pathways could be:
- AHCD: Dance, Theater, Film production, Social media, Graphics design or architecture business
- Business: Accounting office, caterer, advertising firm, dry cleaner, restaurant, any business is acceptable
- Education: K-12 tutoring, Child care, Charter schools
- Health Sciences: Dr. or Dentist office, PT office, Hospital, Insurance co,
- IMCT: Engineering Co., Aviation maintenance, Aviation distribution, Supply Chain Management
- Public Safety: Law office, PI, Equipment providers for the industry
- STEM: Engineering Co., Vet. Office, Computer Services co.
- SGSHS: Psychology office, Non-profit agencies, Social Media
Post your initial response, read all of the posts, and post two detailed replies to at least two other student's posts, who used a company different than yours.
Follow the minimum requirements for discussion board posts located in the general discussion area. Recall, those are the minimum requirements, more posts are always encouraged.
Recently Asked Questions
- Whatvus the net realizable value of accounts receivable after adjustment at the end of the current year if accounts receivable has a balance of 550000,
- Related to Checkpoint6.2) (Present value of annuitypayments) The statelottery's million-dollar payout provides for $ 1 1 million to be paid in 25 25
- (Related to Checkpoint6.1) (Loan amortization) On December31, Beth Klemkosky bought a yacht for $ 50 comma 000 50,000 . She paid $ 14 comma 000 14,000 down and