Anderson Corporation had the following balances as of December 31, 2012:
Accounts Receivable 15,000
Accumulated Depreciation - Buildings 150,000
Accumulated Depreciation - Equipment 50,000
Allowance for Uncollectible Accounts 2,000
Bonds Payable, due in 6 years 125,000
Common Stock 60,000
Copyrights, unamortized balance 6,000
Interest Payable 6,000
Notes Payable, due in 6 months 22,000
Prepaid Insurance 12,000
Retained Earnings 85,000
- Of the investment balance, the company has the intent and ability to dispose of $30,000 in the next 6 months.
- $5,000 in principle mortgage payments will due in the next fiscal year.
Prepare a classified balance sheet.
Recently Asked Questions
- What information do I use to find the net income percentage ratio
- 1) Bowie industries has old inventory on hand that cost $21750. Its scrap value is $29000. the inventory could be sold for $72500if manufactured at an
- I need help with d1 and d2 please ... thanks I tried to do it but all the answer is incorrect