Which of the following statements is/are incorrect?
1) A Co owns 25% of the ordinary share capital of B
Co, which means that B Co is an associate of A Co.
2) C Co can appoint 4 out of 6 directors to the board of D Co, which means that C Co has control over D Co.
3) E Co has the power to govern the financial and operating policies of F Co, which means that F Co is an associate of E Co.
4) G Co owns 19% of the share capital of H Co, but by agreement with the majority shareholder, has control over the financial and operating policies of H Co, so H Co is an associate of G Co.
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 1, 2 and 3 only
C. 3 and 4 only
D 4 only
Recently Asked Questions
- Prepare the journal entry to record the payment of cash dividends of $30,000 after the cash dividends have been declared?
- QUESTION 1 1.A company that uses the perpetual inventory system purchases inventory for $64,000 on account, with terms of 2/10, n/30. Which of the following is
- On 30 June 2016, an extract of the statement of financial position prepared for internal purposes, but excluding the effect of income tax, disclosed the