Conduct research or use an organisation that you know of, get a copy of an Annual Report.
- To whom is this report disseminated and how is this done?
- Why do these people need the information contained in the Annual Report?
- What financial information does the report offer? Describe the contents of the report and explain what it tells you about the business' activities—successes and non-successes—during the year.
- Examine the financial summaries for information about the fiscal condition of the company. Did the company show a profit?
- What sorts of recommendations are made and what suggestions are made regarding business activities for the upcoming year?
If possible, find a copy of the Annual Report from the previous year.
Recently Asked Questions
- Although accounting theory is based upon certain assumptions and the application of basic principles, there are some exceptions to these assumptions. One
- -Which is NOT a valid purpose of budgets? Group of answer choices Assessing the performance of an organization Determining the value of a company Authorization
- Can you check if i have done correctly?