ways to enhance good relation with other countries in production.
1. Relations with Asian and Pacific countries There have emerged at last general signs of peace in Asia which has been a... View the full answer
1. Promote economic growth through innovation. Just as we saw at the 2013 International CES®, innovation and start-ups... View the full answer
Here is a detailed explanation... View the full answer
- Jul 20, 2016 at 2:35am
- Name Institution Date Ways to enhance good relation with other countries in production When there is high productivity in a country, the living standard of the individuals will improves for the citizens can afford the standard which they want, this is because there are many options they can choose from to improve their wellbeing it means that the citizens are well in combining the resources in the process of producing the good and the services. For production to increase in a country there must be ways in which the process is enhanced. A country can also enhance good relation with other countries for the productivity to go up. A country cannot depend on itself and manage to produce the goods and the services which are required; therefore, it has to include other countries by depending on their production. For other countries to be willing to trade with a country there must be a good relationship between the two for them to freely participate in the trading activities. Some of the ways in which this relationship can be improved are discussed in this context (Looney, 2014). Firstly, there should be political stability in the country. When there is instability in the country the businesses will be destroyed, the potential investors will not be ready to invest again in production activities. Therefore, for good relation to be there, the country should ensure that there is serene environment which is conducive for production activities. When this is achieved, other countries can participate in many ways in production sector in the country and hence the production will go up. Secondly, the country has to resolve any issue that is present with other countries so that the two can do businesses without any issue. When there is misunderstanding between the two countries, the two will not be even sharing ideas which are better for more productivity. There are some countries which have the strong technology which is capable of producing more and therefore this technology can be outsourced. When there is issues which are not settled, the government of a country cannot outsource the resources from the other and the productivity will not improve (Kleindl, Burrow, & Dlabay, 2016). The other way is for the countries to sign trade treaties which will boost the relationship between the countries so that the business activities between the two are running without obstacles. This will be achieved if the countries who have signed the treaty respect the agreement and adhere to it. When the treaty is there, the countries will be cooperating in many ways in production and there will be enough goods and services in the country (Kleindl, Burrow, & Dlabay, 2016). There should be trade exhibitions in which several countries are invited so that sharing of ideas are there for more production. The other country should also attend that exhibition of other countries by responding to the invitations there (Looney, 2014). The government should also send some of the intelligences to investigate some of the major obstacles which does not make the countries to relate well so that the problems can be rectified easily. References Kleindl, B., Burrow, J. L., & Dlabay, L. (2016). Principles of Business. Abingdon: Cengage Learning,. Looney, R. (2014). Handbook of US-Middle East Relations. Abingdon-on-Thames: Routledge.
- Jul 20, 2016 at 4:16am
This question was asked on Jul 20, 2016 and answered on Jul 20, 2016.
Recently Asked Questions
- 4. Management has studied work patterns in the housekeeping department and estimates the number of hours to be worked as follows. Hours worked = (1,500
- Find the negation of this proposition: BYU-Idaho is not the largest school in Idaho.
- A case study that deals with the effect of prior reputation on the evaluation of an instructor is presented in Question 11.1 in the book (Section 11.5).