Choose a celebrity who died due to an overdose of
drugs or alcohol and answer the following questions in your discussion post:
1) What is the name and cause of death of the celebrity?
2) What drug(s) was indicated in the death of this person?
3) What type of drug was it? (Depressant, stimulant, hallucinogenic, etc.)
4) What are the typical effects of that drug?
5) How is the drug typically identified and analyzed in the Toxicology lab?
Recently Asked Questions
- Compare and contrast the results yielded by preliminary field versus laboratory testing
- i need some help on the analysis of the factors leading to juvenile delinquency
- What are two toolmarks imparted by a firearm that allow an examiner to conclude that a particular firearm was used to cycle a piece of evidence?