I need to form a response to record as my answer to each of the following questions using the following
"Answer each question in a complete sentence, using the adverb indicated. Please pay special attention to the position of adverbs. Note the verb tense used in the question and use the same tense in your answer. Merci."
You hear: Ils vont très souvent au cinéma?
You see: rarement
You say: Non, ils vont rarement au cinéma.
Transcription of the questions to answer:
- Est-ce que tu parles bien l'allemand? (mal)
- Louis est rentré tôt hier soir? (tard)
- Ses amis jouent souvent au tennis? (rarement)
- Frankenstein sourit gentiment? (méchamment)
- Le professeur de français parle lentement? (vite)
- Irène apprend difficilement? (facilment)
Thanks so much!
Recently Asked Questions
- How geographical location can affect your selection of distribution channels?
- How do you build research into your message? How does this change depending upon the communication channel you utilize? What kinds of research work best in
- which of the following outcome criteria should be included in the plan for a 50 years old male with myocardial infraction experiencing activity intolerance? i.