write which process each item is .
1. RNA polymerase unwinds the DNA double helix.
2. This is the first part of protein synthesis.
3. After the stop codon is reached, the protein is separated from the ribosome.
4. Amino acids sequences are made from RNA sequences.
5. A copy of RNA is made from DNA.
6. Peptide bonds form between amino acids.
7. Uracil hydrogen bonds with adenine.
8. tRNA brings amino acids to the ribosome.
9. Copies of the original DNA are made.
10. Thymine hydrogen bonds with adenine.
1. RNA polymerase unwinds the DNA double helix. TRANSCRIPTION 2.This is the first part of protein synthesis.... View the full answer